Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So I've decided to change the focus of my blog.

So I've decided to change the focus of my blog.

All the cool "look what I found" stuff I am now posting on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/116076186919541013139/posts

Search for my name there and add me to your circles... I get more feedback there, and generally have a chance to actually have a dialog about whatever cool thing it was I thought was neat enough to share.

My own stuff. Stuff I wrote myself... I'm going to start putting here, and THEN sharing to G+, facebook etc.

I've got some projects I'm working on.

Like creating a young adult storygame/short story anthology based on a magical mall I created.

I am currently expanding on it while removing references to the role playing game I originally created it for. I'm also calling for  people who want to participate... writers, rpg enthusiasts, Fan fic people, artists, and it wouldn't hurt to have a few editors to correct typos and mistakes, (heh, mostly mine)

I don't THINK it will make any money, but I do plan to eventually publish collections of short stories based upon what we do there. If it DOES make money, I plan to be fair and share.

If you are interested in joining this, send me your email address and I'll add that to the shared google doc that explains it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment