Saturday, April 30, 2011

Iphone app for driving a car


wow.


I guess I want an app that would call my self driving car, and tell it to come to me.  Other than the coolness factor, I don't want to try to steer my car from a remote location. I never could master TOY remote control cars to the point they didn't crash into stuff all the time, I don't want that to happen with something capable of killing people.
That being said, and all safety concerns aside...this is cool as hell, and.the nerd in me wants one.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, but with all that crap on top, it's incredibly top-heavy, and it would flip over at a high rate of speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true... but the more recent cars, like what google is working on... damn I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The distance is going to be limited if it's sent via WiFi and there's going to be a lag in the commands. So you really have to decide early on the next move you're going to make if you're controlling it remotely. One more thing: yes, the self-driving car that Google's developing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete