Thursday, April 21, 2011

Darksmoke


Shattered world is a blog about the living room adventures I have every Friday with a group of friends. It's where I have many of my notes and documents, and I can keep track of what has happened. I spend a lot of time in this imaginary place. I've been running games based on the shattered world since before I went to college. The writing I put there is raw, for the most part, more for documentation than for prose. I'll build on stories based on the games I've archived there, and I hope to publish.

Short Stories from a Shattered World. is a blog where my wife wants to start keeping some of the stuff that happens in our games. She wants to encourage all the people I've gamed with over the years to submit their own stories there as well. This will be where we polish.

 Darksmoke is the first of many stories I'm going to put there. If you like it, let me know. If you don't, let me know why. Criticism is the only cure for incompetence, and I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment