Saturday, April 16, 2011

coca cola freestyle


coca cola freestyle, another one of the inventions from Dean Kamen (he's on my list).

 I'm embarrassed (well a little embarrassed, the nerd in me is drooling) to say that when this comes to a fast food restaurant near me, I will make a special trip to buy a diet coke with orange. The rumor I heard today is that Wendy's will have them



The real fun begins though when some nerd out there gets one of these machines, puzzles out how it works and starts mixing and matching new ingredients never intended for this thing...  say, a large bottle of everclear (a 180 proof, brain cell killing alcohol that tastes like burning) with micro dosed flavors that emulate tequila, rum, grenadine... and so on,  for a push button cocktail.



No comments:

Post a Comment