Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Post

I've decided to start a blog. 

I'm thinking I'll post a few links I find that aren't getting a lot of exposure... open a comments section to talk about a few things. Share a little bit, and see if  I can't make something cool.

I picture this as being mostly about neat things I discover, as a way to improve my writing, and a way to get a lot of the stuff in my head... Out.

For instance. I've already noticed this first post is all about me me me.   Not really where I intended to go with all this, but that's what seems to be coming out. As time goes on, I'm certain that will change. I'm not really that self centered... even when I recognize the irony of posting this sentence.


1 comment:

  1. He's really not that self-centered under most circumstances. He spends a lot of time looking inward, but it's not at himSELF, exactly; it's more like the way a biologist looks at what's under his microscope or an astronomer her telescope.

    JennTheGamerMom
    WifeOfLastonK

    ReplyDelete